Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tilda Swinton


Oscar -winner Tilda Swinton (50) tended over the years a dark secret. The actress wanted to kill a little girl, her younger brother when he was a baby.

The then four-year-old had to be there surrounded suffering only from brothers and wanted the baby so kill. For a long time had been able to oust the British their bad thoughts, but when in 1993 two ten year old boys in Bootle, England, the then two year old James Patrick Bulger killing themselves Swinton reminded again of their own cruel plans. "Years later, when James Bulger was murdered , every newspaper reported on its front page over evil.

At this point, after I had my own repressed feelings for years, I remembered back to my project. When I was little, I've also tried to kill my brother. He was born and I was disappointed that it was a boy again. I went to his room to kill him when I saw him the tapes of his cap in his mouth. He choked on it and I helped him get his breath immediately, when I took the tapes out of his mouth. So I probably saved his life, although I really wanted to see him dead, "citing theDaily Star, the actress. When she was remembered years later by the Bulger case in their childhood, Tilda realized her mistake. Today she sees her former feelings as cruel and terrible. That Tilda but speaks so openly about her past, showing her willingness to repent and work up the will of the past.

Share/Bookmark