Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Renata Juras


Scandal couple: No contact to the stepfather
Her story is controversial and they have to constantly deal with harsh criticism: Renata Juras . (42) and Ervin Unterlechner (15) are two years now, the two one added Laws, 27-year age difference separated the two. But the spite Love keeps her still, even a process and a 22-month suspended sentence by Renata survived. Because Ervin was the first sexual contact for 13, Renata was accused of sexual abuse, which is why she was ultimately condemned.Ervins It was her stepfather, the fit of the relationship of his stepson, and he was not to Renata. In the panel discussion on human Maischberger the two were now talking openly about the subject. "My stepfather has not even told that it bothers him. He would only have to say 'you, I do not find good,' but he said no sound. Then came the process, then came the public, "says Ervin. Since then, he had also lost contact with his stepfather. Quite unlike his stepfather had no other relatives of both a deep problem with the unusual pairing. At the beginning, not Renata wanted to admit her feelings: "I was always the loudest among friends, when it came to such couples.'What did the two talk?' I've always said.

The moment in which I confess myself have known that I love him, was for me the hardest. " Renata, who has two daughters, one even in the same age as Ervin, wondering how exactly they explained to their children, in whom they had since fallen. . You've been sitting for several minutes before their daughters did not know what to say she when she could not bring himself and explained what is going on, something happened, something surprising: "The two looked at each other, I can not say that they were shocked. They asked three times for 'In Ervin?' That they were not shocked, has made ​​me afraid to start. I thought maybe they would respond so positively to destroy my happiness, but in reality have a big problem with it. But it was not so. " In contrast to Renata, Ervin had not long to search for words, because his mother came up to him and asked: "Have you fallen in love with your teacher? Yesterday when she was giving you chemistry Tutoring, since you've looked at it as love. " Then, of course, helped no more excuses. Meanwhile, Renata and Ervin engaged. In Budapest, he posed the question of questions. "I cried and said yes immediately. I did not hesitate. I love him, why should I not marry him, " says Renata love.What others say talk guests and experts on the relationship with 27 years age difference, the morning you learn here at Celebrity Flash . 

Share/Bookmark