Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nicki Minaj


The Showbiz is a brutal business! Even tough women like Nicki Minaj(28) times since coming to its limits. The rapper, not least by their extroverted way of life seems happy and confident afraid, not afraid to show another side.
They were already openly admitted that the way to a recording contract agony was for them. In an interview with AmericanCosmopolitan she now goes even one step further. She confesses that she had because of the many low blows even serious thoughts of suicide. "I was repeatedly slammed the door in his face. I had the feeling that nothing works.

At some points I was wondering what would happen if I just would not wake up? Maybe I should take my simple life." But the power woman has not given up and pursued her career goal in spite of failures. The Harajuku Barbie is the most successful American female rapper. She uses her music as an outlet to express themselves and to handle negative thoughts and self doubt. It is also a positive example of how important it is to never give up and lose the will to live. 

Share/Bookmark