Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hugh Jackman , Jennifer Garner


Hugh Jackman & Jen Garner moan about the bet
As an actor, has a thing or two and may also participate in sensitive scenes show no fear. In his latest film "Butter" played Hugh Jackman(42) a love scene with colleague Jennifer Garner (39). The rotation will have intimate contact with the actor rather embarrassing.Basically, he had great fun with the work on the film, but the rather unconventional love scene will stay with him forever.

"There was a scene in which we fool around in a car, but you can not see but only hear.I will never forget. The soundman, director, me and Jen Garner got into the car and made ​​noises like a game of love " , revealed the actor recently told PopSugar , "which was pretty embarrassing. Somehow this is not together This is how completely we had each to be taken up separately. "Colleague Jennifer appeared as less fear of contact to have and makes Jack just before me, how to do it right. "I was really glad that she has first made .Otherwise I would never have gone so far as they did, if I had been the first turn. . I think I was in my life has never been anything so embarrassing, "

Despite this rather strange experience Jackman is happy one part of the film have been too, had a lot of fun with the rest of the shooting and reported enthusiastically: "I had so much fun at the movie and I'm so happy that she has asked me to be here - Jennifer also produced the film. I love him. It was great and the cast was fantastic. "

Share/Bookmark