Monday, October 10, 2011

Kristen Stewart


Kristen Stewart fans are keen on Bodyguard!
Credit where credit is due ... praise would have Kristen Stewart (21) bodyguard actually due to its high-risk profession deserves, but he is celebrated for his appearance.
Bodyguard JB was Kristen's last resort, after the success of the Twilight -. saga also extremely obsessed fans brought with it the so-called "Twihards" were not taken of the actress from the side, so it did not take long to commit to Kristen the giant defender had.But instead to distance himself from his beloved Bella actress, the supporters burst into the next obsession. JB was henceforth to Kristen, so he had to be worshiped. In the GQ interview, the 21-year-old talks about getting used to the change: "The biggest step for me was, I think, to hire a bodyguard. I mean, who goes everywhere with me.A huge guy who stands beside me all the time. His name is JB -.

That's my type . And he will kill me that I now say, but even he has a goddamn Fanpage All these girls have it recognized, and now he is known as 'HBG' - Hottie Body Guard. " "He's hot! He's bodyguard, he's a hot bodyguard," it says on youtube . Followed is shown that determination of a meticulously landscaped photo shoot that Kristen and her bodyguard. That may be somewhat exaggerated, but the actress is now also very happy to have her favorite bodyguard were:!. "People are crazy to do Everyone needs what he needs to do to protect themselves , it would be for me fake, if I sit there and say would be that people are not crazy . I'm sure that fear many people this question, because to be sure they want to appear more and for all one hundred percent grateful and that for them everything is always wonderful. are the end, but damn mad, I would be very grateful if I had just had one job after another, to pay my rent from film to film. I was never so famous. I imagined this life for me, never. " The 21-year-old is aware of the dangers of their celebrities so well aware, well, that their "Hottieguard" never leaves her side.

Share/Bookmark