Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hope Solo shows


Hope Solo shows off her athletic body
Ever since the Women's World Cup this summer is the name ofHope Solo (30) is almost understandable. The U.S. goalkeeper impressed there with her ​​athletic ability, but they also drew attention to themselves by their appearance. She won the Golden Glove as the best goalkeeper of the World Cup and also one or the other marriage was inevitable. Even if the U.S. Japan in the finale almost defeated, so is Hope Solo for this World Cup but a fixture in the media landscape. Now let the 30-year-old for the magazine The Body Issue, the body's edition of ESPN fall magazine, which covers , and is mighty proud of it. So proud of her body, the athlete was not always. Insufficient female, too muscular and athletic body as she saw her young. Especially her arms and her broad shoulders, they have very disturbed and she had been downright ashamed.

But today she was just proud of the football player said in an interview. "During my development, I was insecure about my stature. I did not feel very feminine. But with time I learned to let myself into my body. It has helped me achieve all my dreams and goals. I had no problem posing nude, as my body gives me strength. " As a sex symbol and not see them but also do not know where that had come from, that they would be called this.Hope Solo is not the first athlete to undressed for the magazine, has also been tennis star Serena Williams (30) has dropped the envelopes. In the new issue equal to 22 athletes to see how God created them. Also, there are four different covers, so everyone can decide for himself whom he would like to see on the cover. In addition to Hope Solo still posing snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler (30), basketball player Blake Griffin (22) and Jose Reyes (28) on one of the four covers.

Share/Bookmark