Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anna Faris


Anna Faris: cooking evenings red carpet
What woman does not know: There is a great event and 'woman' do not know what to wear them. Even our stars have sometimes struggled with this problem. Just because they are in the public and directed at any camera on the red carpet she is the outfit must be selected with utmost care, so you do not end up on the Worst-Dressed List finds. Also, Anna Faris(34) since this has its difficulties.
Every time a big event is coming up, the actress goes into mild panic because they do not embarrass themselves on the red carpet will."I hate getting dressed for a show. I'm not good at it and it makes me ready. I do not want to be on the list for worst outfit " , Anna tells the website, according to femalefirst.co.uk .

Going out for them therefore means more stress than fun. For this reason it is also much better at home with her ​​husband, Chris Pratt (32). Since the two were married in July 2009, the two spend many evenings together cooking. "I'm doing a really good roast chicken. That sounds a bit boring, but it's really good. I fill it with lemons, I scatter onions around it and then there comes a time in the oven. There are a few homemade croutons and beans with rosemary. " Sounds like a really good Anna was a homemaker. 

Share/Bookmark