Friday, May 20, 2011

Mankatha Single Track


Vilayadu Mankatha, the single track from Mankatha will be out in the markets from today. Says director Venkat Prabhu, ' this is my fourth film with Yuvan Shankar Raja and I am sure that we both have created a magic in Mankatha. My father Gangai Amaren pens Vilayadu Mankatha which has been choreographed by Kalyan.'

HJe says, 'the song was shot at a club in Bangkok, with 250 dancers from Mumbai, Chennai and Bangkok shaking their legs. The album contains 9 tracks all together, which includes a re-mix, theme music and a promo song. We are very confident Mankatha will be the best album of this year.'

'Mankatha is in its final stage of shoot in Hyderabad, where we are shooting a massive action sequence. This action sequence will be the most talked about sequence in Tamil cinema. Ajith sir has taken lot of risks by doing the stunts by him, which is choreographed by Selva'.

The movie has cinematography by Shakthi Saravanan. Art Director Videsh is erecting a very huge set in the Highways for an action sequence featuring Ajith and Arjun, says Venkat Prabhu.

On his part, Yuvan said, 'this is the first track I've composed for Mankatha. This is what we do, and we do it the best!! Hip hop u know we don't stop!! Here comes the single 'Vilayadu Mankatha' enjoy!!! It is a great privilege to compose music for Ajith’s 50th film'.

Ajith is all thrilled. He says,. 'I'm happy to be working with Yuvan once again! The songs in our earlier films Dheena and Billa were very well received. Hoping that Mankatha’s album too lives unto its expectations. I have enjoyed every single day of filming Mankatha; Venkat Prabhu is a very sensible and dedicated director. He is definitely one of the finest directors that I have worked with'.

'Producer Dhayanidhi Alagiri has been extremely supportive. This being my 50th film I take this opportunity to thank all my producers, directors, co-stars, music directors, technicians, distributors, exhibitors, pros, media, critics, the moviegoers, my fans, and my family for making this journey possible and nothing without the support of my genuine fans. Live and let live, love you all', adds Ajith.

Producer Dayanidhi Alagiri too is equally awestruck with the movie. He says,' I'm very happy and proud to produce Ajith's 50th film. I have a huge team working for me to make sure that the film is promoted in the best way possible. I have always been a fan of Ajith . He's a fantastic person I have ever known. He has been a huge support in making this film. Yuvan as always has done a terrific job with the entire album. It will be a treat for movie lovers in all categories; I have always wanted to produce a film with Venkat, been a long wish of mine, and the wish was granted in a big way called Mankatha he's the nicest guy I have ever known in this industry.'

Share/Bookmark