Friday, April 8, 2011

Sara Rue


Sara Rue
Sara Rue has lost more than 50lbs in weight since she began the 'Jenny Craig' program nearly a year and a half ago, reports People Magazine. 32-year-old Sara Rue has dropped four dress sizes and says she is now wearing a bikini for the first time in her life.
Sara Rue has been on the 'Jenny Craig Maintenance Plan', which consists of regular cardio workouts and a 1,700 calorie a day diet. Discussing her weight loss success, the 'Shedding for the Wedding' host said, "It's a little strange. But after I tried it on, I thought, I look good! It's hard. It's a struggle. There are days where I'll say, 'I feel off the rails.' But I don't give myself excuses". Rue, whose new Abc family movie 'My Future Boyfriend' premieres this Sunday (10th April 2011) says she used several 'diet tricks' to help her shed the pounds, noting, "I try not to eat animal protein after 7:30 p.m. And when I make pasta, I layer the bottom of the bowl with fresh spinach. That way you're having the pasta, but with half the carbs".
Sara Rue recently announced that she will marry her 35-year-old fiance Kevin Price in May. Despite her weight loss, the actress insists she won't be skipping the wedding cake, adding, "We're having three kinds, including red velvet and pumpkin caramel".
Sources: http://www.contactmusic.com

Share/Bookmark