Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sandra Bullock


Sandra Bullock
We’re so convinced that Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock would make the greatest celebrity couple in the history of the world ever, that we’ve now taken to selectively hearing what Ryan’s saying about Sandy.

The gorgeous Canadian actor has been chatting toAccess Hollywood about his former co-star, and he’s said he loves her. Eeeek! Ok, he’s actuallysaid he loves working with her, but it’s close enough. After the fun of working on rom-com The Proposal, Ryan is keen to make another movie with Sandra, “I would love to do another movie with her, I would be a fool to say no to that! If we can work it out, I will definitely – I will be there and I'll be on my best behaviour.”
Now we could be leaping to massive conclusions here (alright we totally are, but whatevs), but we’re hoping Ryan wants to work with Sandra again so they can form one of those on-set romances that all actors seem to be so keen on.

Ryan has also said he wants to work with the other big star of The ProposalBetty White, “Betty White will be there, but she will not be on her best behavior," Reynolds joked. "I mean, my God – there's a risqué, risqué little lady!"  Come on someone from Hollywood, make this happen. If we can’t have Ryan and Sandy as couple, we’ll take them as a couple on screen.
Sources: http://www.heatworld.com

Share/Bookmark