Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bradley Cooper

Bradley Cooper
He is also just a real cream-sections: Bradley Cooper (36) may now be called "Sexiest Man Alive."

The actor was the American magazine "People" this year awarded the coveted title and follows in the footsteps of Hollywood stars like Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp and last year's winner Ryan Reynolds.

"I think it's pretty cool that a guy who does not look like a model, such as a title to take them," says the 36-year-old, adding: "I think I'm decent looking guy can sometimes. I look great and sometimes I look terrible. "

But Bradley, why so modest? And a real gentleman, he is also still, the first thought that he had when he learned of his title win, was that his mother would be "so happy".

On his relationship status reveals the ex-boyfriend of Renee Zellweger, which was rumored in recent weeks repeatedly having an affair with Jennifer Lopez that he was single. "If you're a single male, and this business works, you will be kept for a player. But I do not see myself as a self-ripper."

LOW Cooper have it available among others Liam Hemsworth, Jennifer Aniston's lover Justin Theroux, Chris Evans, Ryan Gosling and Alec Baldwin in die list done.

Share/Bookmark