Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tim Allen


At the name Tim Allen (58) almost everyone thinks first of the series, "Listen, Improvement". But he has other projects completed and is now back before the camera. In his new U.S. sitcom "Last Man Standing," plays the actor a father of three daughters, one of which has a young son. For the role he used his ignorance on women, as he himself says, because the female sex with him raises many question marks. "Mainly it is my comedy.

It is based on that I do not understand. I make all my jokes about women, women I admire, I am afraid of women. I just love women and sometimes you do not know, " said Allen, who is in real life father of two grown daughters, facing the USA today . On the criticism that the two sitcoms would not differ much, he replied very calmly: "No, because I liked the last show." A statement that would certainly please all fans of the DIY enthusiast. 

Share/Bookmark