Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Emma Stone


Strict ban on nudity Emma Stone!
Emma Stone (22) probably never will bless us with a nude scene.The actress joined the chance to drop the envelopes in front of the cameras, completely out for themselves. The reason? Her father was not impressed and probably would never exchange a word with his daughter, they should show themselves naked in each one of her films.
In an interview with You magazine said the 22-year-old: "My father would kill me if I would show myself naked. He would not speak a word to me. I love my father very much, but it gives me always a little puzzled. " Even if they nudity rather critical about, have Emma's parents their daughter always makes everything possible and encourage them in, wanted to do what they do. "You are the coolest parents world.

They have taught us to take responsibility and that we must answer for our actions.Also honesty they were always very important, " reveals the actress continues. your career they have never stood in the way Emma and they have always supported at all.Although they taught their daughter that they must work hard for his goals, but they were always on time to their side. "My parents have always given me the feeling that I can do anything I want. It is great to have such a family background. "

Share/Bookmark