Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bruce Darnell


Bruce Darnell said: So he goes to American Idol
Not only were his fans amazed to hear that Bruce Darnell (54) as a juror ofthe Super Talent adopted and Motsi Mabuse (30) go first, let the bargain, the next hammer, as the new American Idol was announced Jury: Bruce will namely the first act in the upcoming season of the music talent show as a juror.Opposite Promiflash , the former catwalk coach betrayed, why he agreed to a change from super talent to American Idol, what he expects from his new job and whether he is still the talent show on TV looks.
For Bruce, it's not really a change, as he tells us."There was really no real change. It was a coincidence. In my TV break Dieter has called me and asked if I would like to join American Idol. My heart immediately said yes and now I am in the process. That was a real decision from the gut " said the 54-year-old. It was after the end of the Super Talent yet, Bruce wanted to take a break from the television business. "Which I have also made. It is just a bit shorter. "

He is now fully and completely on his new task. "I let it get to me now, but I'm already excited. It's important to be honest and I want to give support to the candidates. "What does he expect from American Idol? "A lot of entertainment, great artist and fantastic performances. I'm always glad when I can touch people. Emotions are so important.

And when the music is very intense, "he says overPromiflash . Basically, it counts for the overall impression of the candidate. "If someone tries to give everything and believable? If not, he needs a kick. Because I can be very severe. "Assured the judge

on the question of what makes Bruce different now than in the super talent, he can simply say: "I'm here and I have no strategy. I'll say what I think. I have made ​​the Super Talent and I'm also American Idol so. " And withCascada frontwoman Natalie Horler (30) andDieter Bohlen (57) at his side can really nothing can go wrong. "I know not long, but I like them. She has already achieved a lot in the music business and knows good from here. " The old super-talent time to grieve the way, Bruce, although he is the current season sometimes like to look at. "Of course I watch it every now and then too.I'm not sad, not to be there. I wanted a break and then realize that I've taken from me. It was the right decision. " As in American Idol, Bruce Darnell shall propose, in early 2012 will show what we can definitely do not expect him to be, even to sing a few songs into the microphone. 

Share/Bookmark