Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beyonce Knowles


Beyonce: The baby comes in February!
Gradually we learn more details about the pregnancy of Beyonce(30). The singer unveiled at this year's MTV Video Music Awards to her first child with husband Jay-Z (41) is expected. Only recently, then told one of the famous couple source close to the two men had indeed hoped for a boy that the purchases, which have both already made ​​for her baby, but to a girl close left. Now shall stand and the birth date of the next generation . In February it will be ready.
Staying in the Australian television programSunday Night HD , the R'n'B diva proudly presented her baby bump and chatted about her pregnancy. Unspeakably glad she is on her new family fortune. The timing could not have been better. "My husband and I are now ten years since a pair and I have a feeling that the time is ripe. I am very grateful that God has given me the greatest gift a person can be given " , Beyoncé said, beaming. "I've achieved in my life very much and I know who I am.

I do not rush headlong into some things.Right now it is time for it and I'm so happy. " It was particularly difficult for the singer, the secret that she carries under her heart, to keep to himself. She wanted a day, as she has experienced it themselves, around the world proudly showed her belly. now it's out and Beyonce can share their happiness with everyone. She recently released her new video for the song "Countdown" in which she proudly displayed her stomach. 

Share/Bookmark