Monday, October 10, 2011

Aura Dione


Aura Dione: No Katy Perry imitation!
Aura Dione
Aura Dione (26) is one of the stars on the pop-sky, where you can be sure that they are not subjecting existing trends and swims in the current fashion. She makes music, as it suits, and dresses well like that. are Still repeatedly voices, Aura would be only soconspicuously dressed and colorful on the red carpet stroll, because there is this tendency toward eccentricity, especially in and other singers, such as Katy Perry (26) and Lady GaGa (25), with this track are successful.

Promiflash met the likeable singer for an interview and asked what kept aura of such comparisons. But all this superficiality seems to care not a piece of the Dane.It is simple, as it is. "I think there really is not really about that. I only hear it when I give interviews. I'm not really in this world. I spend most of my time in the studio, that's just my thing. And the rest I just see the way he is: I am a girl and the girls are, I make music and make music. I respect not because really it, it is not interesting for me. " If they can then also parallels the fashion aside, she is happy when it is compared with the musically talented ladies. "I know who I am and have written songs since I was a child. I have traveled the world with my guitar and made ​​music on the streets, as well as to an audience of 200,000 people. I love music, that's who I am and what I do professionally. And then when people come to me and tell me that I sounded like this or that, I'm always very grateful. because these women are very talented and make same job as me. So it really is always okay and if someone compares me. " But actually, Aura Dione unique -. in every way she has been with the hits, like "Song for Sophie" and she will prove us soon again with their newest Album Before The Dinosaurs of its versatility and uniqueness convince.

Share/Bookmark