Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kat Von D


Kat Von D
Jesse James, who rocked Hollywood in 2010 when his cheating scandal hit the media just after his then wife, Sandra Bullock, won a Best Actress Oscar, is back in the spotlight. Or at least he's trying to be. On a promotional tour for his new memoir, James revealed that he plans to wed reality TV tattoo artist Kat Von D this summer, and that Bullock is no longer on his mind.

"I can't worry about her anymore," he says on 'Good Morning America.' "I think I spent a lot of the past 5 or 6 years worrying about her... it's time to make sure I'm happy."

Despite that, he's made sure to include plenty of intimate details of his relationship and break-up with Bullock in his book, "American Outlaw." He even describes her reaction to his confession of infidelity. "The feeling of shame and sadness that washed over me as Sandy began to cry was almost beyond measure...I didn't touch her. I sat frozen in my chair, watching, as Sandy's small body shook with sobs."

His daughter, Sunny, was famously close to Bullock, and naturally had some questions. In his book, James describes his conversation with Sunny. "I chew my lip as I consider my answer. Well, sweetie, the truth is, I have no idea. Daddy f***ed up, real, real bad, so your stepmommy decided to disappear for a few weeks."

Sunny and Bullock haven't seen each other in months, according to James. As for Bullock's son, Louie,whose adoption James was involved with until their separation, James hasn't seen the child since the controversy broke.

Share/Bookmark