Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sarah Shahi


Sarah Shahi blasts Paris Hilton on Twitter; Levi Johnston reportedly plans to pen a book about former Alaska governor Sarah Palin; actress speaks out about “Glee” spoilers…
Sarah Shahi Blasts Paris Hilton: “Fairly Legal” star Sarah Shahi took to Twitter to blast socialite Paris Hilton for her driving skills. The former star of “The L Word” wrote in a series of tweetsdirected at Hilton, “Paris Hilton- worst driver ever…Paris Hilton- horrible excuse for a human being. What an irresponsible person…” It was yet another sign that Twitter isn’t just a way for fans to follow celebrities–it’s a way for stars to communicate with each other as well, and not just in a friendly way. Hilton’s representative didn’t immediately respond to a request for a comment.
Levi Johnston to Write Sarah Palin Book: Levi Johnston reportedly plans to pen a book about former Alaska governor Sarah Palin, according to People. The 20-year-old, who had a relationship with Palin’s daughter Bristol Palin that resulted in a son, will release his book “Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs.” “I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins,” Johnston said in a statement. “I’m doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country.”
Actress Behind ‘Glee’ Spoilers Speaks Out: Nicole Crowther, who became known as the “Glee” spoiler queen, chatted with the Los Angeles Times to clear the air about the Twitter incident that could threaten her career. Earlier this month, Crowther tweeted the names of the prom king and prom queen in “Glee” before the episode aired and the show’s co-creator, Brad Falchuk, criticized the unknown actress. But, according to the paper, the actress only worked on one episode of the show in 2010. “I’m afraid my career is in jeopardy — my career that hasn’t even started because of this lie,” she said. “The truth of the matter is that I wasn’t on set.” Crowther says she learned who would take the crown at a dinner party and not on the set of the hit series. After posting the rumors, Falchuk threw the Twitter equivalent of a slushie in Crowther’s face, writing,  “Hope you’re qualified to do something besides work in entertainment.”  Crowther said in the interview ” I was very stunned by what he said to me regarding my career. I honestly think that my heart stopped beating for a minute that he even heard what I said.”

Share/Bookmark