Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jasmine Villegas


Jasmine Villegas
After recent text messages involving Justin Bieber's desire to date "Baby" video co-star Jasmine Villegas came to Selena Gomez's attention, the two have decided to break-up – maybe.

The National Enquirer reported that "Selena was heartbroken. She confronted Justin, and at first he denied it but then came clean. She told him their romance was over, but she was willing to stay friends."
Gomez recently denied rumors that the two would sing a song together, telling E! "I don't know. With my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep family and business separate because it doesn't really go well sometimes... I don't know about that. We'll see."

If any of this is true, then Bieber has himself quite the predicament. Selena Gomez? Or Jasmine Villegas? Who would you choose?
Sources: http://www.zoiksonline.com

Share/Bookmark