Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cee Lo


Cee Lo
Cee Lo - The "Forget You" singer Cee Lo Green is injecting his charm as a "coach" on NBC's "The Voice". The American Idol-esque *but different* talent show kicked off to mixed reviews Tuesday night. Cee Lo's charm however, was undeniable. Hmm...makes you wonder who's his counterpart on Idol.

Back to "The Voice" - As the show is formatted, the contestant are able to chose the coach of their choice. Cee Lo quickly grabbed his first three competitors; Tje Austin, Kelsey Rey and Vicci Martinez with his charm and touching words.

To nab Vicci Martinez, Cee Lo said,

“I love that record, but to turn around and see you living out that record, I saw you reach down and get that octave out. It’s not easy to do for everyone. You inspire me and you touched my heart. That’s why I pushed my button for you.”

Blake Shelton is touted as the comedian, Christina Aguilera as the spicy mother hen while Adam Levine is the fierce competitor.

Share/Bookmark