Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Khloe Kardashian


She added: “Kimmie the love u have is infectious and I love every second of this!!! I LOVE that you r engaged!!! I love that you are so happy! … You deserve this happiness! Get excited baby!!!!! We r about2 celebrate!! :) Kris welcome 2the fam! Just so u know, u married all of us all!”
Kim’s older sister Kourtney Kardashian also commented on the news via Twitter, writing: “My sister is engaged!!! I’m squealing with excitement! The princess has found her prince. I am so happy because @KimKardashian is happy!”
Meanwhile, Brody Jenner, Kim’s step brother and Bruce Jenner‘s son, was not brought into the loop about the big news. He tweeted: “My sister is engaged? Hahaha I had no idea!!.. Crazy being in such a big family.. Congrats @Kimkardashianlove you. Let’s celebrate soon.”
Kendall Jenner reacted to her big sister’s engagement news, writing: “Congratulations to my wonderful big sister @KimKardashian on her engagement!!! I love you and I can’t wait!” Kylie Jenner also tweeted: “KIM KARDASHIAN IS ENGAGED WITH KRIS HUMPHRIES. I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER & THE KARDASHIAN FAMILY.XO”
Always the party animal, brother Rob Kardashian let it be known that his mind is on other things related to the wedding, saying: “Congrats @KimKardashian & @KrisHumphries on getting engaged! BACHELOR PARTY TIME!!!”
Kim, 30, told People that Kris, 26, popped the question at her Beverly Hills home on May 18. “I didn’t expect this at all,” Kim told the magazine. “I was in such shock.”

Share/Bookmark