Friday, November 25, 2011

Ndamukong Suh

Ndamukong Suh
The defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh Detroit Lions is sorry for his expulsion in the third quarter of the game on Thanksgiving Day to kick offensive lineman of the Green Bay Packers Evan Dietrich-Smith in the chest ... well, more or less repented.

In a press conference in which he was upset and, at times, challenging, Suh said that intentionally kicked the guard of the Packers and refused to apologize to those affected by the fighting.

"What I did was get out of the situation as best as I could, as he was being restrained," Suh ​​said after the defeat of the Lions 27-15. "My intentions were not to kick anyone and I did not. While trying to let go, you see, I'm going on the situation. Having said that, I apologize to my teammates, my fans and my coaches for putting me in a situation where I was misunderstood and expelled from the party. "

The altercation happened after Suh was pulled down by Dietrich-Smith after an incomplete pass from Aaron Rodgers in a third and goal. In the video you can see Suh repeatedly pushing the opponent head to head and then kicked the Packers when they were taking him from the scene.

An officer threw away his handkerchief and Suh was ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Lions defensive tackle said it was clear, from his perspective, his actions were misinterpreted.

"I was over the type, being pulled down and tried to get off the ground, which is why it seems to push his head down," said Suh. "While I was raising were pushing me and I lost balance ... many people interpret it as they want or create their own stories ... but I know what I did and the boss knows what heights I did."

Suh added: "I understand in this world, the kind of player I am and the type of person I am, all eyes are on me. So why would something to wear at risk, jeopardizing my team rather than nothing? I do not do bad things. I have no intention of hurting people. If I wanted to hurt him, would hurt your quarterback as I did during the game. "

"If I see someone stepping on a guy that I feel inclined to him and would step hard on the person or the person would stop. I am I am going in the opposite direction of where he is. "

The defense did not indicate whether it expects to receive a suspension or a fine by the NFL, and coach Jim Schwartz's Lions simply said, "We are concerned to pro lost this game," when asked if he thought that Suh will be suspended.

In 2006 the then defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth Tennessee Titans was suspended without pay for five games by the NFL for stepping on the face of Dallas Cowboys center Andre Gurode, who required 30 stitches after the incident. Suh Although not set foot on the exposed face of a player, the history of speeding fines - has already paid $ 42,000 in fines this season - probably will not work in your favor when the league investigate the incident.

Share/Bookmark